Our event coordinators can help you plan your wedding from crafting the perfect menu to selecting the best venue. Let us take care of all the details so that you and your guests can focus on creating memories that last a lifetime.
What Does Avenue K Provide?
- Orchestration of the entire Jewish wedding including the Tish, Bedekin, Ceremony, Yehud meeting, etc.
- Three menu styles to choose from
- Choice of passed hors d’oeuvres
- All china and flatware
- Silver service on all food displays
- Decorative linens and votive candles on food stations
- VIP server for event honorees
- Chef Attendants available with ‘Action Stations’
- Carvers with ‘Attended Carving Stations’
- Staff for passing hors d’oeuvres and busing tables
Three Menu Style Options
Guests are served passed hors d’oeuvres until they are seated for dinner. Each guest is served a salad course and a single (or dual) entrée. Dessert can be served or presented buffet style.
“The Seated Buffet” style of food service combines the variety of a buffet with the formal structure of a seated meal. Butler-passed hors d’oeuvres are served during a formal cocktail hour followed by a served salad course. Guests enjoy multiple entrees to please all palates.
In the “The Progressive Buffet” style of food service, all food stations are immediately available to your guests upon their arrival. Our staff will encourage your guests to progress from station to station throughout the event.