Avenue K provides three styles of food service: “The Progressive
Buffet,” “The Seated Buffet” and “The Seated Dinner.”
Exact pricing for your event is determined by food selection, number of guests, and style of food service. The following is a description along with characteristics for the Seated Dinner:
- Provides your guests with a single (or dual) entrée served to each individual guest.
- Place setting with formal flatware, glassware and a linen napkin for every guest.
- Guests are served passed hors d’oeuvres until they are seated for dinner.
- We can indulge your guests with a cocktail hour specialty station(s) in addition to passed hors d’oeuvres. This may include a Sushi Station, a Pasta Station, a New South Station, a Peking Duck or Mu Shu Chicken Station or more.
- Once seated, we will serve a salad course (or pre set salads, upon request) to each person.
- After your guests enjoy their salad course, our wait staff will then serve a second course or entrée course to each guest.
- Dessert can either be served or presented buffet style.
- The Event Coordinator will be happy to set out your place cards with this option. Please have cards in alphabetical order. Avenue K can provide complimentary table numbers.